- We’re currently hiring engineers who are specialised in devops. While the job description on careers page ( https://webengage.com/current-openings/#op-230200-senior-devops-engineer ) gives a rough idea of what to expect from the role, here’s the hiring process in a nutshell.
1. Once we get your profile, our team will quickly do screening by looking into your resume, public github profile, blog posts, linkedin, etc.
2. In the next stage, a member from our HR team shall call you on mobile to have an initial interaction. This could last for 15-20 minutes atmost.
3. When HR team passes the profile to tech team, one of our devops team members shall arrange a 1 hour technical round of interview.
This interview involves detailed discussion of the your previous experience, and other technical questions.
The questions shall include your knowledge about configuration management, database, linux knowledge, lifecycle of devops, debugging, cloud, monitoring, etc.
The list is non-exhaustive and we expect you to be able to answer everything mentioned in resume.
4. There might be second telephonic interview by other team member, to cover different technical aspects than previously covered.
5. We’ll call you for a face-to-face interview in either of our locations: Mumbai/Bangalore and have discussion for about 3 hours with our team.
6. Our HR will get back to you after the face to face round, with relevant results.
All rounds shall be online, over google meet or telephonic.