Watch Webinar Recording ↓
About The Webinar
Your customers can clearly map the potential of your business. Your customer base consists of your newly acquired ones and your existing customer base. As a matter of fact, it requires 6 times the marketing expenditure to acquire a new customer than to retain your already existing customer. A report by Bain suggests that a 5% increase in your customer retention leads to a 95% increase in company’s profitability. And also, it is said that 80% of your future profits also come from 20% of your existing customers. This makes building a multi-channel customer retention strategy imperative for any business.
- Multi-channel customer retention: Why is it imperative?
- The importance of different pieces of advertising space.
- The organizational preparation – team setup, the data setup, the tools and vendor partnerships.
- How can it all come together?
- Test / Control as the only true measure of CRM impact