Watch Webinar Recording
About The Webinar
The world, today, is evolving rapidly on the digital front. With the prevalence of mobile devices and cheap internet, digital adoption is rising for businesses everywhere. ‘Digital transformation’ is no longer a buzzword in conversations but a criticality for business growth. The BFSI industry is one such vertical that highlighted the importance of going digital, as consumers continued to evolve around the world and demand more convenience with their financial needs.
COVID-19 has fast-tracked the adoption of digital products and services at an incredibly rapid rate. For BFSI, the digital-transformation timeline has gone down from 10 years down to less than one year!
In this webinar, we will talk about how humanity’s greatest healthcare crisis has triggered a digital revolution for the BFSI industry and what it means to create delightful online experiences in the financial space.
We have put together a stellar panel comprising the leading voices to digitize finance in India.
- Deepak Oram – Head, Martech & Automation at HDFC Bank
- Darshana Shah – Senior VP – Marketing and Digital, Aditya Birla Health Insurance Company Limited
- Prabhakar Tiwari – CMO, Angel Broking
- Monica Jasuja – Head of Product Management – Mobile Financial Solutions, Comviva
- Sonia Notani – CMO, IndiaFirst Life
- Pradeep Nidamarthi – VP & Head of Digital Investments, SBI Mutual Fund
Join us to take a deep dive into the current state of the BFSI sector in India and know why digital transformation is accelerating. Also, understand the shift from offline to online and the challenges that lie ahead in the process.