SLA Agreement - Target Response times and fix times
For this SLA Agreement (“Agreement”), Webklipper Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (is hereinafter referred to as “Company” and “Service Provider”) and its clients (are hereinafter referred to as “Clients” and/or “Subscribers”).
The fix times for any issues related to the WebEngage Software are as follows:
- The Company guarantees an Up-Time of 99% and the WebEngage Service shall be available 24 hours a day through the web hosted solution. For this Agreement, the “Up-Time” shall mean (i) the total number of minutes during a calendar month in which the WebEngage Services are completely available and usable, excluding time spent on Scheduled Maintenance, (ii) divided by the total number of minutes during the calendar month.
- For understanding, the Response Time and Fix Time shall apply to the maintenance, for the severity level assigned during the duration of the downtime of the WebEngage Service. “Response Time” shall mean the time from the receipt of complaint/notice, within which the Company shall contact the Subscriber to discuss the complaint/issue and analyze methods to fix the same. “Fix Time” is the total elapsed time from the point where the problem is reported by the Subscriber to the Company by e-mail to the point where the (reported problem gets fixed). The Target Response Times and Fix Times for WebEngage Software are as captured in Table A and for email- services are captures in Table B below.
- In the event that the Company fails to meet its Up-Time obligations as specified, at any time during the Term, the Subscriber shall be entitled to an extra period of free usage of the WebEngage Services at the end of the Term, calculated in accordance with the amount of unscheduled downtime (“Free Usage Period”).
Total Uptime During Month Credit Period 90% to 99% availability 1 week 80% to 90% availability 2 weeks 70% to 80% availability 3 weeks 60% to 70% availability 4 weeks 50% to 60% availability 1-month credit 0% to 50% availability 2 months credit
The Company shall not be liable for any delay, loss of data/information or other failure of performance during the scheduled downtime. The WebEngage Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without representation or warranties of any kind. The Company makes no warranties as to the availability of uninterrupted, error free, completely secure, or virus free services as the WebEngage Services are dependent on third party service providers. The Company shall not be liable for any delay, down time, loss of data/ information or other failure of performance, if the cause or circumstances for the same is beyond the reasonable control of the Company but will use reasonable best efforts to correct any performance problem brought to its attention. The Company shall not be responsible for incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the service or materials provided hereunder.
Severity Definition of Severity Event Type Response Time Fix Time Level 1 Critical Any event which completely stops the operation of WebEngage and is considered to be Critical in nature Within 24 hours Response may either be workaround solution or permanent fix within 48 hours. If a workaround solution has been provided within 48 hours as above, permanent fix shall be provided within the next 48 hours. Level 2 Moderate Any event which hampers the usage of certain Widget functionalities of WebEngage widget (for e.g. Feedback, Notification or Survey) is considered to be Moderate in nature Within 48 hours Response may either be a workaround solution or permanent fix within 72 hours. If a workaround solution has been provided within 72 hours as above, permanent fix shall be provided within the next 48 hours. Level 3 Standard Any functionality not working within the WebEngage dashboard is considered to be Standard in nature Within 72 hours Permanent fix should be delivered within the next 10 working days, unless both parties mutually agree to defer the fix.
Severity Fault Description details Response Time Critical
- Complete Loss of Connectivity to Server from Web
- Complete Loss of a feature for all users
- Data Corruption
1 Business day Major
- Partial loss of connectivity or major disturbance in connectivity between Subscriber and Server.
- Loss of a feature for a large number of users.
- Latency issue. Delay in accessing the servers.
- Bulk upload and download issue
2 Business day Minor
- Minor feature failures with no impact to business
4 Business day
Last Updated: 7th June, 2021