Join The Fastest Growing Alumni From The Previous Two Cohorts
A Sneak Peek Of
What's In Store For You
Here's What Some Of Our Startup Program Evangelists Have To Say
"The WebEngage Startup Program helps us engage with users effectively, provide delightful experiences and build long-term relationships with them."
Co-Founder at FamPay
"With WebEngage Startup Program, we've adopted a growth marketing approach that has helped us scale our business faster and bring down acquisition costs with time."
Founder at PHOOL
"This has been a great experience and an awesome learning curve. The impact which we can create through WebEngage in our member’s lives, is really great."
Vaibhav Raj Gupta
Founder at Airblack
"The WebEngage Startup Program has helped us establish proper communication with our customers and set up the right data and tracking foundations."
Co-founder & CEO, Tabiyat.pk
"The WebEngage Startup Program has given us the right direction to think about retention-led growth early in our journey."
Founder & CEO at Bare Anatomy
"The WebEngage Startup Program has been pivotal in our growth story. They have an amazing support team that's always available to address the most trivial of issues."
Co-Founder at Almo
Startup Program: Cohort 3.0
3X Bigger in Impact, Bolder in Ambition
Get $25,000 in Platform Credits
WebEngage platform + Growth & Retention consulting services + SMS, WhatsApp, & Email credits.
No obligations from your side.
Learn to Track Metrics that Matter
Expert masterclasses in Retention optimization, Startup metrics, Fundraising, Marketing, Branding, PR and much more.
Founder and Mentor Community
Get immediate solutions, sounding boards, inspiration from the peer community and seasoned martech professionals.
The Previous Cohorts Loved The Experience
600+ Applicants. 100+ Startups Benefitted. 30% Startups Raised Follow-on Funding. Here’s what your itinerary looks like-
Who Should Apply?
We can add the most value to your early-stage B2C startup in E-Commerce, D2C, Edtech, or Fintech Industry, and...
Raised Seed to
Series A funding
Is less than 3 years old & has less than 50 employees
How WebEngage Can Boost Your Startup's Growth?
Here’s how our solutions team will set you up to drive forward confidently
Setup the right data and tracking foundations
Setup a series of triggered and automated campaigns that convert well
Setup customer engagement across multiple channels and touchpoints
Understand user behavior - read cohorts on repeat purchases, retention rates, etc.
Setup your team of “Retention Champs” with the recommended skill-sets as you expand
Always-available account managers, engagement experts, support teams, and Cheerleaders!
You Need To Care About Retention Early In The Game
Proving Product-Market Fit, Maximizing RoAS, and Optimizing CLV. It all boils down to Retention Management.
Becoming a unicorn is a good marker, but in no way does it imply that you will become an enduring company
Rajan AnandanManaging Director, Sequoia CapitalListen to what Rajan has to say on Building Enduring Businesses →
Funding can buy time for your startup to find PMF or Funding can compress time to grow. Chose the color of your funding wisely
Anand LuniaGeneral Partner, India QuotientListen to what Anand has to say on Building fundamentally strong businesses using the power of user retention →
Build a company that outlasts you: Entrepreneurs should look to institutionalise their purpose, so that a company’s mission stands the test of time.
Karthik ReddyCo-Founder at Blume VenturesListen to what Karthik has to say on Metrics that matter for
After Product-Market Fit (PMF), the emphasis for startups should be keeping a balance between growth and margins.
Rahul ChowdhriPartner, Stellaris Venture PartnersListen to what Rahul has to say on Starting Up today - Marathon or Sprint? →
- WebEngage Startup program offers free credits for 6 months. A WebEngage specialist also helps reduce the learning curve while you implement and adopt the platform. The WebEngage team is aligned to help your startup grow.
- That’s exactly what we have kept in mind while designing this program. You will need a developer to implement WebEngage. After you go live you would need someone from your team to own up this project, spending at least 4-5 hours per week.
- These are the industries that WebEngage has deep expertise in. We also have existing best practices from these industries that we can share.
- You will be able to take better advantage once you have a bit of traction and are looking to scale. Ideally we have seen this around 10K Monthly active users or 5K registrations threshold.
- Based on information shared by you, the WebEngage team will evaluate the fitment for the program and take the final call. We evaluate basis alignment of the traction, growth potential and fitment of use cases. In some cases we might ask for additional information from you for making a better decision. You will hear from us in 2 weeks.
- There is no hidden fee or freemium plan where you need to upgrade. WebEngage doesn’t charge anything for the first 6 months. After 6 months, you can move to paid WebEngage subscription plans which start from USD 1000/month. You may also receive additional credits at the end of 6 months.
- You may submit your application and write your comments. We shall try and see if we can consider an exception.
- This is not a Free trial or Proof of Concept as our team backs you up with best practices, peer sessions, etc. to help you grow faster. This is made available only to the eligible startups who can benefit from the program.
A Big ‘Thank You’ to our customers for always motivating us to break new grounds!