Perfora is a digital-first oral care brand. Founded by Jatan and Tushar in 2021, the brand aims to elevate the everyday oral care experience with disruptive, modern, and functional products.
Perfora caters to its users with an extensive portfolio of innovative products, including smart electric toothbrushes, smart dental flossers, probiotic mouthwash, peroxide-free teeth whitening pens, and much more.
Joining hands with the WebEngage Startup Program
Being a digital-first brand, Perfora wanted to provide a holistic engaging experience to its users with personalized communications across all touch points.
As a new entrant in the oral care space, Perfora started thinking about user engagement early in its journey when it was just a 6-month-old brand and started looking for solutions. That’s when the brand decided to join hands with the WebEngage Startup Program, an accelerator program for early-stage B2C startups.
Recover abandoned carts with personalized communication across Email, WhatsApp, SMS and Web Push.
Using an omnichannel approach to engage users across different stages of the funnel
Perfora uses an omnichannel approach to engage its customers across multiple communication channels. Using WebEngage’s journey designer feature, Perfora crafted an engagement flow for users across different stages of the funnel as follows.
- Targeting and re-engaging user segments who’ve left their cart abandoned for more than 15 minutes.
- The next step is identifying the channels on which users are reachable: Email, Web Push, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- Perfora then sends personalized communication to its users with the first discount offers.
- Users who still haven’t completed the checkout receive a follow-up communication after a 24-48 hours window to achieve higher conversion rates.
Along with sending cart recovery campaigns, the D2C brand implemented an onsite survey with the help of the WebEngage team.
- By implementing onsite surveys, Perfora converts its anonymous traffic to known users and sends personalized welcome notes by introducing the brand to new users.
- Engaging users with timely reminders who haven’t redeemed the welcome offer and pushing them to the bottom of the funnel.