Choose a plan that’s right for your business
For businesses with up to
10k Monthly Active Users (MAU)
199per month Billed annually
- Basic analytics Includes user analysis, event analysis, funnels and cohorts
- Basic segmentation Segment users based on profile data, their devices and events data. Get basic insights into segments created. See more details here
- Engage across all channels Channels include Push, In-app, SMS, On-site, Web Push and Email
- Personalize using users & events Personalize your campaigns using user profile data and events data. See more details here
- 5 journeys Journeys help you visually build your user lifecycle campaigns. See more details here
- Limited 3rd party integrations Integrations only with ESPs and SSPs. No integration with install attribution tools like Appsflyer, Apsalar etc.
- Email only support
For businesses with up to
50k Monthly Active Users (MAU)
899per month Billed annually
- Rolling time-window segments Users falling in the time window specified move in the segment and older users move out. Changes happen in real-time. Eg “Users who have added to cart in LAST 4 hours”.
- A/B testing of campaigns Perform A/B testing and multivariate testing for messages across all channels
- Channel trends & insights Understand your usage of a channel and how that channel has performed for you in detail. Get trends on key metrics across campaigns. See more details here
- Cross-channel comparison Compare channels with respect to reachability, number of campaigns, users engaged and conversions. See more details here
- 10 journeys Journeys help you visually build your user lifecycle campaigns. See more details here
- Role-based access Control the account access privileges for each of your team members
- Chat support
For businesses with up to
100k Monthly Active Users (MAU)
1499per month Billed annually
- Advanced analytics User analysis by multiple dimensions, Campaign report analysis by multiple dimensions, Uninstall analytics. See more details here
- Frequency capping & DND Cap messages per user per day. Define don’t disturb hours
- Personalize using 3rd party API data Use your own systems such as recommendation system, catalogs etc. to personalize campaigns being sent through WebEngage. See more details here
- Schedule reports Schedule reports to be sent on a regular basis
- 20 journeys Journeys help you visually build your user lifecycle campaigns. See more details here
- API integration Send user profile and events data to WebEngage through APIs
- Phone support
For businesses with more than 100k Monthly Active Users (MAU)
- Live view of segments & campaigns Real-time view of segment and campaign activity
- Dynamic logic within campaigns Use programming logic like if/else, for loops etc. for dynamic rendering of your messages
- Data ingestion error detection Receive notifications from WebEngage whenever invalid data is being sent through your mobile apps or website
- Custom reports Customize the reports you receive from WebEngage
- 100 journeys Journeys help you visually build your user lifecycle campaigns. See more details here
- Unlimited 3rd party integrations Integrations only with ESPs, SSPs and install attribution tools like Appsflyer, Apsalar etc.
- Account manager Your single point of contact at WebEngage for any queries or support issues
Industry leaders choose WebEngage
Frequently Asked Questions
What are MAUs?
MAU (Monthly Active Users) refers to the count of unique users who were active on your website or app at least once in a month. The month here refers to the month of your billing cycle.
What are events?
Events are actions performed by your users on your app or website that are sent to WebEngage. Some examples of these events are: Purchased, Searched etc. For the purpose of pricing, we have assumed that a user on average will perform 30 events per month. In most cases, this is sufficient. If you think that there is a possibility that your users might exceed this usage, please contact our Sales team.
Does the pricing above include cost of sending emails and SMS?
Emails and SMS campaigns created through WebEngage get delivered through Email Service Providers (ESPs) and SMS Service Providers (SSPs) such as Amazon SES, SendGrid, Mandrill, Netcore, Twilio, Plivo etc. Therefore, you will have to maintain a separate subscription with at least one ESP and SSP of your choice. WebEngage offers out-of-the-box configuration with most ESPs and SSPs. See the complete list of ESPs and SSPs available on WebEngage here and here. There is no separate cost to configuring these ESPs and SSPs in WebEngage. Delivery of campaigns through all other channels (Push, In-app, On-site, Web Push) is done by WebEngage itself. Cost associated with delivery through all the other channels is included in the pricing above.
What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing our Support team. Canceling your subscription will stop the auto-renewal of your subscription from the next billing cycle. Your existing subscription that you’ve already paid for will remain active till the end of the current billing cycle. For example, if you have paid for an annual subscription, your subscription will remain active till the end of that year even if you cancel your subscription. Also, please note that, WebEngage will not delete any data from your account for a period of 1 month from the cancellation date. In this time period, you can renew your subscription at any time.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express) and PayPal. Payments for both these methods are processed through our payment gateway partner 2Checkout.com. Invoice based billing is accepted only for customers on the Enterprise plan.
Will my data be safe?
We run comprehensive security checks and audits to ensure that our applications, databases and networks are secure so that our customer records are always protected. We also ensure that our systems are always up to date with the latest security updates.
How does the free trial work?
In a free-trial, all the features of the plan you chose are made available to you for a period of 14 days. You can choose to purchase a subscription any time during those 14 days or at the end of the trial period.
What happens after the free trial?
At the end of the free trial, you can choose to purchase a subscription. Also, please note that WebEngage will not delete any data from your account for a period of 1 month from the end of the trial. In this time period, you can renew your subscription at any time.
What if I cross usage limits during my billing cycle?
If you exceed your plan limits, we’ll notify you via email so that you can pay for the additional usage or upgrade your subscription. You will be charged on a pro rata basis for the additional usage.
Why do you only have annual subscription plans? Are there any monthly subscription plans?
We only have annual subscription plans. Putting together your retention strategy, executing it and seeing the results happens only over a longer duration of time. And you will be iterating on this strategy on almost a monthly or quarterly basis. Therefore, you will only be able to see value in WebEngage when you use the product over a sustained period of time. Bottom line - we want you to be successful and annual subscriptions are a step in that direction!
Compare plans & select a plan that’s right for your business
Solo Start Free Trial
Band Start Free Trial
Choir Start Free Trial
Orchestra Contact Us
|Detailed user profiles|
|User analysis by multiple dimensions|
|Based on user & event data|
|Based on device data|
|Rolling time-window based segments|
|Detailed segment overview|
|List of users in a segment|
|Segment analysis by multiple dimensions|
|Live view of a segment|
|Export segment to Facebook|
|Number of active journeys||5||10||20||100|