Adda52 is India’s No.1 Poker site with 3 million+ players. Founded in 2011 and currently operating under Delta Corp, Adda52 hosts all popular Poker game variants from Texas Hold’em Poker, Crazy Pineapple to Pot Limit Omaha and more.
Adopting the right retention platform that meets Adda52’s expectations
Adda52 decided to adopt WebEngage’s retention operating system to:
- Improve the online gaming experience to match players’ expectations
- Retain active cash game players to drive business growth
- Boost mobile app engagement and stickiness
- Increase the number of repeat active cash game players
- Optimizing the bonus management system
- Building various segments and figuring out the right communication
- Setting up a reliable bonus management system using an API call
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) at WebEngage suggested the Marketing team at Adda52 set up a reliable bonus management system using the call an API feature on the WebEngage dashboard.
Acting upon the suggestion, they set up an API call to fetch players’ attributes like Player ID and bonus amount. The API call establishes a connection between Adda52’s backend system and WebEngage.
Adda52 then uses these attributes to send hyper-personalized communication to players across channels like Mobile Push, SMS, Web Push, Email, In-app, and On-site notification.
- Identifying the active cash game players’ segment using RFM analysis
To solve the challenge of identifying the active cash game players’ segment, they use RFM analysis on the WebEngage dashboard.
Using the RFM analysis, they identified the active cash game players’ segment who have made their 1st deposit. And nudges them across channels to make subsequent deposits and play more cash games on the Adda52 app/website.
The team at Adda52 has been able to boost mobile app engagement and retain maximum active cash game players. They continue to deliver seamless gaming experiences at scale and drive business growth.