ABOUT GLIDE INVEST
A financial doctor in the making, Glide Invest is a ‘guided investment platform’ for retail investors across India. This fintech startup helps its customers make smarter investing decisions by making investing expert-driven, low-cost and stress-free.
Several wealth-tech platforms within the fintech space today target those who know the ins and outs of investing, and want to enable customers to simply transact and earn a quick buck. But very few personalize the journey for their customers, based on their risk-taking abilities, goals, and financial capacities. Glide Invest wants to help its customers understand the importance of financial goals and make it easy for them to set up and invest in them through low-cost, commission-free mutual fund baskets (or plans).
Glide Invest manages its users’ portfolios while its customers invest in their dreams and aspirations. They encourage customers to develop a healthy financial habit of long-term investing via SIPs, which is the first step in becoming financially independent. They eliminate the process of choosing from 8000+ mutual funds available through 40+ mutual fund companies, and leave it to their expert research team to help with asset allocation followed by fund selection for customers based on their goals, tenure, risk appetite, and investment potential.
1. Is a goal-based investment app that handholds retail investors through their wealth creation journey, both through online and offline advisory.
2. Personalizes investments based on what the user wants, based on the purpose, investment tenure, risk appetite, and investment potential for each goal.
3. Helps customers understand the concepts of
- goal-based investing,
- low-cost investing via passive funds,
- asset allocation, and building a diversified portfolio.
GLIDE INVEST’S OBJECTIVE
- Seamlessly setting up personalized goals and enabling users to invest
- Keeping customer engagement at all times
- Driving successful KYC completion and install-to-sign-up journeys
GLIDE INVEST’S CHALLENGES
- Inability to get dynamic daily/weekly requirements from product and marketing teams
- Increased manual intervention in programming communication through backend systems
- Lack of flexibility to engage with their customers through multiple channels with A/B variants
- Inability to measure traction in real-time with smart reports
Download the Impact Story to know how Glide Invest used WebEngage’s journeys, funnels, and segments to scale up their business.