All customer engagement playbooks from the pre-COVID era stand redundant. As businesses bounce back, digital user engagement has become the holy grail of marketing. A critical element in driving sustainable business growth.
The year 2020 was unlike any other we’ve witnessed.
- User behavior patterns changed dramatically.
- Marketers across the globe turned to digital channels to run omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Brand experiences became more humanized, empathetic, and personalized.
In 2021 and beyond, however, marketers will have to prioritize utilizing customer data intelligently to effectively engage the new age “digital-first” consumer.
The Customer Engagement Trends Report 2021 shares crucial insights about omnichannel user engagement for consumer businesses to deliver an exceptional customer experience in 2021.
The report analyzes business and consumer trends from 2020 across nine industries and seven channels to uncover actionable insights for crafting a digital-first engagement strategy. In addition, data from 85+ million active users, 300+ million daily messages sent, 850+ million daily events have been analyzed to understand how users engaged during the pandemic.
As a marketer looking to boost user engagement, this comprehensive report will help you:
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the business side as well as the consumer side.
- Evaluate the current landscape by analyzing industry-wise performance data and channel metrics.
- Up your game by adopting some of the best practices in user engagement.
- Explore some stellar channel-specific use cases by looking at actual campaigns run by some of the world’s leading brands.
If you run a consumer brand, don’t miss this report. We’ve packed in both macro and micro insights to empower strategic decisions on enabling user engagement at scale.