Versatile and beginner-friendly, it’s one of the world’s most widely used and spoken-about computer languages. Due to this reason, there is a vast community built around it. The support and ease of access have enabled anyone to access multiple open-source libraries, thereby bringing new users daily into the group.
- HTML to define the content of your web pages
- CSS to specify the layout of said web pages
- Creating mobile applications
- Making front-end developments (o create the visible parts of a website)
- Adding interactive elements to your website
- Web development on the server
- Aiding cloud-based development
- Building desktop applications
- Building interactive and visually appealing games/data visualization
- Excellent language for working with AI
- Browser add-ons
- Client-side website validation
It does not need an environment setup, is standardized, gets frequently updated with new versions, and serves everyone, from beginners to intermediate and even advanced developers. What more does one want?
Like every other thing in the world, it does have its fair share of cons.
All the best!