Here is your tip to Engage with Ease!
One of the most important factors for a marketing campaign to be successful is the selection of the right target audience and message. With custom events, live segmentation, and personalization, marketers can solve for the target audience and message.
However, this alone does not guarantee engagement or conversions for your marketing campaigns. Reaching out to users at the right time and channel is equally important. But how do you find the right time and channel for each user?
WebEngage’s new features aid with just that, you can:
- Use ‘send intelligently’ to optimize campaign send time and reach out to users at the most opportune time, based on their interaction with previous campaigns of each channel.
- Find and target users on the ‘best channel’ to send campaigns. Based on a user’s previous engagement across channels, our system decides a channel where a user is most responsive and gives you the option to communicate accordingly. Read our knowledge base for more information.
Okay, so how does this impact me?
Identifying a user’s best channel allows you to take the guesswork out of marketing campaigns and helps you increase engagement. By reaching out to users on channels they prefer you can:
- Increase open and click rates for your campaigns
- Reduce spamming on multiple channels
- Save the cost of sending campaigns (for example: send Push instead of SMS if the user’s best channel is Push)
- Build a meaningful relationship where users actively engage with your campaigns
How can I utilize these features?
- Use “Send Intelligently” while setting up one-time campaign on email, SMS, WhatsApp, Mobile Push, and Web Push. Once live, you can analyze campaign performance from events (under Analytics). Refer to the screenshot below.
- Use “Best Channel” as a criteria in your segments to send targeted campaigns.
- Check the distribution of “Best Channel” for all users, or for users belonging to a live segment.
- Check the user’s best channel before sending them a campaign via Journeys and Relays.
Quick starter guide
Watch our 2-minute how-to video and get started with implementing Best Channel and Send Intelligently in your marketing campaigns.
• • •
So, what are you waiting for?
Get started today
Please note: These features are currently access controlled. Reach out to your CSM or drop in a few lines at firstname.lastname@example.org to get access.