AlmaBetter is an AI-led edtech platform that aims to upskill aspirants via fast-paced learning boot camps. While Indian colleges and universities are very slow to react to hurried-up tech-induced job demands, AlmaBetter can train talented folks to make them job-ready within 6-8 months.
Through a decentralized learning system and innovations in learning methodologies, it can produce top talents on a large scale. Currently, the company is focused on training 25,000 aspirants in the full-stack Data Science course to counter burgeoning demand in the Data Science and Analytics space, which had nearly 1,40,000 open job positions in June 2021.
AlmaBetter, through its ‘Pay-After-Placement’ training programs, also challenges the traditional high-cost education system and invests in hand-picked students to provide them with quality education in a risk-free manner. Today, AlmaBetter graduates have successfully placed at several high-growth start-ups as well as Fortune 500 companies.
Key Features Used:
- Journey Designer
- User Segmentation
- Onsite Notifications
- Track user engagement and behavior
- Enhance engagement of users
- Lead generation
Company’s Challenges In Driving The Objective
Before adopting WebEngage, AlmaBetter had limited insights into its analytics. The team lacked personalized engagement strategies, hindering student engagement and retention. The objectives of their acquiring WebEngage’s services were to
- streamline communication,
- personalize engagement and retention,
- and utilize behavior analytics for targeted interactions.
Why Did AlmaBetter Pick WebEngage?
WebEngage’s vast suite of analytics and marketing automation features helps the AlmaBetter team achieve its objectives around tracking user behavior and engagement, as well as creating personalized engagement and communication campaigns based on user behavior.
Other impact for AlmaBetter:
- Students are notified on time for various important workflows through automated journeys.
- Student engagement has increased drastically on the dashboard based on product developments and enhancements done after analyzing the student behavior on WebEngage as well as through various campaigns created via WebEngage.
To know more about how how the edtech brand solved for its challenges and achieved its objectives, download our Impact Story™ now.
Take a demo with WebEngage today.