Rooted in commitment to quality, comfort, and style, Bummer has quickly established itself as a trusted name in the industry. A D2C innerwear brand hand-crafted to cater to India’s 200M+ digital millennials, Bummer has garnered attention for its innovative approach to undergarments.
The team makes the softest underwear in India, made of sustainably sourced MicroModal fabric blending in with a 4-way stretch elastane and bundled with enjoyable prints and bold colors.
A truly fun and comfy innerwear experience.
With a keen focus on customer satisfaction, innovative design, and sustainability, Bummer offers more than just undergarments; it provides a lifestyle that combines both comfort and confidence.
Key Features Used:
- Segmentation: Bummer heavily relies on live segmentation to create deep customer segments based on purchase history, behavior, and preferences. This approach allows them to tailor their marketing communications to specific groups, such as loyal customers who frequently make purchases.
- Journey Designer: The company utilizes the Journey Designer within WebEngage to create and manage customer journeys. These journeys are across the user lifecycle, including onboarding, checking out product launches, and more.
- Data Analysis: Bummer relies on WebEngage analytics and insights to monitor funnels (and the analytics dashboard) and drop-offs and uses the RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) grid to gain valuable insights into customer behavior. They also utilize cohort analysis to understand customer repeats and retention over specific time periods.
- Emails and Campaigns: Email campaigns have been crucial in Bummer’s customer engagement strategy. They have achieved impressive open rates and conversions by employing personalized and automated email campaigns.
- Channels: SMS, WhatsApp, Web Personalization.
- Product Level: Enhance customer engagement and decision-making by offering personalized experiences, resolving customer doubts, building conversions, and encouraging repeat purchases.
- Company Level: Improve retention marketing strategies, transform into an omnichannel brand, and ensure customers keep returning, building loyalty and thus reducing customer acquisition costs.
Company’s Challenges In Driving The Objective
Bummer faced several challenges before implementing WebEngage:
- Fragmented Tools: Before using WebEngage, Bummer used multiple fragmented tools for different channels, making it challenging to create unified customer segments and coordinate marketing efforts.
- Limited Personalization: Personalization options were limited, and advanced data for campaigns needed improvement, obscuring the creation of tailored customer experiences.
- Over-Reliance on a Single Channel: The company heavily relied on WhatsApp for customer engagement, which was expensive and had the risk of being shadowed or disallowed due to overuse.
Why Did Bummer Pick WebEngage Startup Program?
The decision to choose WebEngage’s Startup Program was driven by several factors:
- Familiarity: Bummer’s SPOC’s prior experience with WebEngage made it a comfortable choice.
- Comprehensive Support: WebEngage provided extensive support, helping Bummer set up its marketing automation processes efficiently.
- Cost Justification: The WebEngage Startup Program allowed Bummer to experience the platform’s value using WebEngage credits before investing in the platform.
Results: The impact of the WebEngage Startup Program on Bummer
To know more about how how the D2C brand solved for its challenges and achieved its objectives, download our Impact Story™ now.
Learn more about the WebEngage Startup Program today.