EGO is a leading fashion brand based out of Pakistan. The brand offers edgy, funky, and high-quality ethnic wear for women and young girls. EGO is owned and run by M2 Private Limited and has around 17 physical outlets in all the leading cities of Pakistan along with an online presence to cater to its global audiences. The brand prides itself on providing premium quality fashion wear and exceptional customer service to millions of shoppers across the world.
Adopting the right marketing automation platform that meets EGO’s expectations
To engage with its shoppers and deliver exceptional user experiences, EGO decided to adopt WebEngage’s marketing automation platform to:
- Get a unified view of shoppers and track their past purchases
- Engage with shoppers in a personalized manner through multichannel campaigns
- Automate user retention initiatives
- Increase the Average Order Value (AOV)
- Encourage maximum cart abandoners to complete their purchase
- Recommending relevant products to the shoppers
- Nudging cart abandoners at the right time
- Sending hyper-personalized communication to the shoppers at scale
- Cross-selling relevant products at scale by leveraging user journeys
After a thorough analysis of the shoppers’ past purchases on the EGO platform, the team at EGO and the Customer Success Manager (CSM) at WebEngage realized that most of the shoppers purchase ‘kurtas’ or ‘tops’ and overlook the ‘bottoms’ or ‘pants’ section. So, the CSM suggested running user engagement campaigns using the WebEngage Journey Designer.
The idea was to start cross-selling ‘bottoms’ to the shoppers who add ‘kurtas’ to their shopping carts, in a timely manner.
- Engaging with the cart abandoners in a timely and hyper-personalized manner
To recover the abandoned carts by encouraging the abandoners to complete their purchase, the CSM at WebEngage and the team at EGO decided to adopt a hyper-personalized, multi-channel communication approach. And soon, the team at EGO created a highly engaging shopper engagement journey on the WebEngage dashboard.
EGO has been able to increase its AOV and reduce cart abandonment rate by adopting a hyper-personalized and multichannel user engagement approach. This has helped the team at EGO to increase its overall revenue and deliver exceptional shopping experiences at scale.