RangDe, India’s first and pioneering social peer-to-peer (P2P) lending platform, aims to revolutionize credit access and enable financial inclusion for every individual in India.
Rang De utilizes technology, human resources, and design thinking to create an efficient and user-friendly platform for credit accessibility and social investment. The platform is designed to make credit affordable for investees (borrowers) and enhance the investment experience for social investors (lenders).
Rang De operates within the peer-to-peer lending space, offering a digital platform for individuals and micro-entities in India, like farmers, artisans, and small business owners, who are typically excluded from formal financial institutions. The platform provides low-interest loans, thus promoting economic growth and income generation, and aims to promote sustainable growth for enterprises and investees by providing access to low-cost credit.
Support team based:
- An easy-to-use, robust solution for promotional and customer service emails
- Setting up user journeys and funnels to reactivate lapsed/inactive users
- Setting up segments according to demographic and behavioral data
Marketing and growth based:
- Need for high user retention through content marketing through channels like email and web/app content
- Personalization of a high degree for marketing communication to user segments
- Tracking the success of marketing and growth efforts aimed at the existing user base
- Driving engagement through targeted communication
- Tracking high-level as well as granular analytics of products as per a variety of events set up
- Triggering funnels and journeys according to the usage trend of the product
- Setting up and tracking user cohorts and analyzing their interactions with the product
- Need for secure setups across data and processes
- Inability to attract sufficient users to the platform
- Getting users who are dropping off the platform to complete their KYC & initiate repeat purchases
- Converting maximum registrations into social investors
- Automate user engagement initiatives
- Retain existing social investors
- Lack of an advanced and real-time user segmentation
To know more about how RangDe managed to achieve their objectives, download the case study.