About Juicy Chemistry
Founded in 2014 by husband-wife duo Megha and Pritesh Asher, Juicy Chemistry was established to provide simplified skincare. The D2C brand offers a 100+ product range of natural and organic skincare products consisting of basics from cleansers, toners, and moisturizers to innovative naturally-activated serums.
Juicy Chemistry aims to help everyone find the answers to their skin concerns. Over several years, the brand has worked hard to make sure to bring nature to their end users in its most unadulterated form, from soil-to-shelf.
Juicy Chemistry wanted to cater to a range of shoppers, from loyalists to variety-seeking, one-time shoppers, and to track their campaigns’ effectiveness.
- Lack of access to data and metrics
- Unable to create dynamic segments to target users better
- Detailed analysis of conversion data
- Centralizing all journeys across retention channels
The D2C brand was able to improve the overall health of their retention efforts. Using fewer sharply targeted communications, they improved the share of retention within overall revenue, and they continue to optimize channels, segments and spends using detailed analytics from WebEngage.
- A 4.5X growth in Email Conversions and 2X improvement in Email Open Rates (May compared to JFM Quarter, 2022)
- 30% growth in the contribution of retention channels toward overall revenue
Why did Juicy Chemistry choose WebEngage?
WebEngage’s analytics, segmentation, personalization, and engagement channels help businesses get a 360° view of their users, products, and campaigns, which the brand aimed to achieve. Our easy-to-use dashboard made it simple to compare the impact of each channel of engagement and helped growing businesses maximize the impact of retention.