The fastest-rising startup in the edtech space, Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of 5.6+ crore users, 4759+ crore questions have been solved on their website and Android app.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. Their motto of “You come, you learn, you conquer” enables you to train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, Testbook offers flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, and what you want to add to them.
Testbook, like most businesses in the edtech industry, operates on a freemium model, where users initially get free limited-period access to tests, post which they are prompted to purchase.
With 5.6+ crore students and one of the best selection rates in India amongst online learning platforms, you can rely on Testbook to excel.
- Expert Insights: You learn from the masters of the subject in the most engaging yet simplified ways.
- Real Exam Simulations: Feel the thrill of a real exam. Improve your time & pressure management skills.
- Detailed Score Analysis: Get a detailed breakdown of your strengths & weaknesses and discover insights to improve your score.
- Linguistic Flexibility: Learn in the language you are most comfortable with. Choose from any of the platforms’ 12 languages.
Key Features Used:
- Journey Designer
- Advanced Push
- Timer Push
- Sticky Push
Why did Testbook pick WebEngage?
The Testbook team onboarded WebEngage in 2017. Since then, because of their proactive approach, Testbook has become one of the earliest adopters of WebEngage’s features.
For the Testbook team, WebEngage helps to:
- Automate communication
- Analyze the performance of events and campaigns
- Unify customer data from various sources to provide a 360-degree view of a user
- Bring efficient ROI and engagement
The Way Forward
The WebEngage team for Testbook is very proactive. The partnership is only further strengthened with Support, Engineering, and Success teams ready at every hour to further enable Testbook’s success.
- Their current goal with Catalogs is to fetch and feed information into their WhatsApp, App Push, and Email communication to enhance accuracy & personalization and reduce redundancy.
- Moreover, they want to begin using WebEngage’s Recommendation Engine to further hyper-personalize their communication.
- The edtech team wants to start leveraging the app in-line as a channel to scale growth.
- From user engagement for exams, question papers, test series, question sets, and more, the team wants to house it all under 1 Catalog for over 800 exams.
We wish Testbook all the very best for their future endeavors.
To know more about how how the Edtech brand solved for its challenges and achieved its objectives, download our Impact Story™ now.
Take a demo with WebEngage today.