WebEngage is recognized as Enterprise Leader in multiple categories in the G2 Summer Report 2024. Read more ->

2 Mins Read

2,191 Views

Monthly Releases: December, 2021

product-update-hero
product-update-hero
Home - Blog - Monthly Releases: December, 2021

Greetings from WebEngage!

We hope you’re having a great experience with WebEngage. We’re excited to introduce new features on the dashboard.

Introducing Dashboards

Dashboards allow you to view and analyze key metrics at a single glance rather than having to navigate multiple sections of our product. This feature is currently access-controlled, you can reach out to your CSM or product@webengage.com to get this enabled for your account.

Read our knowledge base to know more about this feature.

Split block in Journeys and Relays

You can now run A/B tests in Journeys and Relays to optimize your marketing campaigns. Divide users into multiple branches to find out the best-performing branch (example: you can configure 70% of users to follow branch A and the rest 30% to follow branch B in your journey). You can experiment with different channels, different message frequencies, and other engagement strategies across these branches.

This feature is currently access-controlled, you can reach out to your CSM or product@webengage.com to get this enabled for your project.

Read our knowledge base to know more about this feature.

Mobile SDK Updates

Android SDK updated to v3.18.9 
Android 12 support added for Cordova and React plugins.

Hope you start making the most of these features and enjoy using them as much as we enjoyed developing them for you! We have some important and major features releases in the pipeline. Stay tuned for more!

Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on the latest in B2C marketing.

Author

Product Manager, 

WebEngage

Niket is a Product Manager at WebEngage, looking after all major and minor product releases. Leveraging his work experience in Customer Success, he further strengthens our “first principle” and “customer first” thinking when it comes to building our product.

Related Articles

Scroll to Top

We approached WebEngage when we were unhappy with a competitor's product. We wanted excellent service, which is one of WebEngage's intrinsic values. From Oberoi Hotels & EazyDiner to The Postcard Hotel, we're a 100% WebEngage client!

Kapil Chopra

Founder - EazyDiner & The PostCard hotel

Global brands trust WebEngage

global-brands
reviews-security-partners

Book a free consultation

Supercharge Your Startup's Growth

The Program helped us scale our business faster and bring down acquisition costs with time.

ankit-agarwal-testimonial

Ankit Agarwal

Founder, PHOOL

Become a Partner

Grab your copy