Greetings from WebEngage!
We hope you’re having a great experience with WebEngage. We’re excited to introduce new features on the dashboard. 😀
Customize Email Preheader
We understand email open rates don’t always hit the mark. That’s why we’re excited to introduce this feature update, as it allows you to craft preheader text that captures the essence of your email’s content.
This means you can now create compelling, enticing phrases that not only summarize your message but also leave a curiosity-inducing trail for your recipients. Now, engage, captivate, and conquer user inboxes like never before.
Watch this video to learn how to go about it:
Note: The fields for ‘Preheader’ and ‘Blank Preheader’ are optional. If the fields are left blank, the text in the first line of the email body will be used automatically. For more information, read our documentation.
Auto-sync catalog and past order/customer data using Shopify plugin
With this feature update, when a new Shopify store installs our plugin, their order, customer, and product catalog data will automatically be synced into our system.
- Historical sync of orders and customers is only available for new stores that have not yet attached their Shopify store to a WebEngage account to avoid duplication of past data.
- Product catalog data will be refreshed every hour and enabled by default for all new Shopify stores that install our plugin.
- If you have a Shopify store integrated with a WebEngage account and would like to sync your catalog, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improvements in iOS push notification trackings
We have made significant improvements to our iOS SDKs to track push impressions and dismisses. These improvements have been made onwards of iOS SDK v6.4.0 and extension SDK v1.0.2. We highly recommend updating to these versions for better push tracking.
Other SDK Updates
iOS SDK v6.4.1 released
In this update, we have made the following changes:
- Added support for iOS 17 beta mode.
- Made thread safety & performance enhancements.
- Improvements and optimizations in relation to push notifications.
Android SDK v4.4.3 released
This update includes support for Google Families Policy restrictions where advertising ID cannot be tracked for users of unknown age and children.
Hope you start making the most of these features and enjoy using them as much as we enjoyed developing them for you! We have some important and major feature releases in the pipeline. Stay tuned for more!