Greetings from WebEngage!
We hope you’re having a great experience with WebEngage. We’re excited to introduce new features on the dashboard. 😀
Count multiple entries in a funnel
When analyzing the funnel over a particular event attribute, you now have the option to count the user across various values of that attribute. For example, when analyzing a funnel over weeks, if the user performs the entry event every week, they would be counted in each week’s row.
This will help in analyzing repeat behavior in a better way in funnels.
- Only one entry would be considered for a single row (a single Week in the above example).
- This change applies while analyzing the funnel over any event attribute (system as well as custom).
- This change only applies to a funnel’s “Analyze Over” section.
‘Impressions’ metric for App Push Notifications
You can now check the Impressions metric for a given campaign on its Overview page by selecting ‘Impressions’ from the filter icon as shown below:
Note: This metric is only available in the Variation Distribution table for now. It will be added to more sections in the future.
Support for India data center in Segment.com integration
We have added support for India data center projects in our Segment.com integration. To complete the integration, you must follow the steps mentioned in this document.
This change is applicable only for the Device Mode integration (Cloud Mode integration is not supported yet for India data center projects).
Also, please note that our Segment.com integration (Device or Cloud mode) is only supported for native Android and iOS builds – hybrid builds are not supported yet.
Prioritizing In-app Notification and App In-Line Campaigns
If multiple campaigns are eligible to be shown to a user on a particular screen, in that case, you can now decide your own priority amongst those campaigns by using a drag-and-drop interface as shown below.
- Journey/Relay campaigns are given the highest priority by default, but you can now override that if needed.
- Priority for in-line content campaigns would be set at the property level instead of the campaign level.
- Multiple campaigns can be assigned the same priority. In such cases, the campaign created last would be shown first to the user.
UX improvement while selecting dates
You can now easily jump to a specific month and year while creating segments for specific dates by clicking on the year/month in the date picker.
Hope you start making the most of these features and enjoy using them as much as we enjoyed developing them for you! We have some important and major feature releases in the pipeline. Stay tuned for more! 😀