Single Source Of Truth – A Complete CDP Guide is your all-in-one guide to learning everything about customer data platforms and how they connect different dots in the world of marketing.
What is a CDP?
A Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a packaged software that aggregates and unifies customer data from various sources to provide a 360-degree view of a user.
Why do we need CDPs?
Data is the most valuable resource. Because of the copious influx of data in our systems and the dissipation of third-party data like cookies, brands have been investing heavily in first-party data to acquire authentic, company-specific, and invaluable information about their users.
In acquiring first-party data, brands often struggle to collect, unify, and orchestrate data for marketing campaigns due to issues stemming from siloed systems, lack of integrations, and inability to consolidate user-specific data.
A Customer Data Platform helps businesses collect user-specific by integrating different sources to form a 360-degree view of a user. That information is further sliced and diced for segmentation and campaign management.
What’s in this book?
- ABC of CDP
- Data sources that connect to a CDP
- Moving parts of a CDP
- Edgy use cases across teams and industries
- Engagement strategies for campaign orchestration
- User segmentation frameworks
- Global data governance & privacy guidelines
- Impact Stories™ with success metrics
- Hygiene questions to ask before choosing a CDP
- How to choose the right data platform for your business?
Who is this book for?
The technical nature of this book may appeal to marketers, product folks, technical folks, data folks, as well as C-Suite executives, or really anyone who’s curious about the role and journey of data in the world of marketing.
Why should you download this book?
This all-in-one book was prepared to equip you with everything you would need to consider implementing a customer data platform. It was meticulously crafted and vetted by subject matter experts to provide you with
- Stunning visuals
- Easy-to-understand language
- Nuance and depth
- Measurable results from customers
- Expert insights from David Raab, founder of the CDP Institute
- A step-by-step guide to choosing the right CDP
This complete guide is designed to build a robust data culture within your organization, one that isn’t bogged down by siloes and prevents data from falling through the cracks.
We may not be able to read our users’ minds, but we sure can get close with the help of a CDP.