With advancements in technology and an increase in access to readily available information, the marketing playbook for the travel and hospitality industry is constantly changing. Even as travel restrictions ease, the pandemic aftereffects have brought about a change in the traditional marketing methods.
The road ahead for the travel and hospitality industry in India:
For the time being, emphasis on domestic travel seems to be the norm across state tourism boards. Also, accompanied by an upgrade of technology to create seamless experiences such as online bookings, UPI payments for contactless check-ins and check-outs, web check-ins, and more.
The industry is no longer synonymous with the notion of going from place A to place B. To increase engagement and retention, creating meaningful experiences has become important.
The key aspects to increase retention and engagement are:
- Availability of behavioral data and user attributes such as interests, geographical information, gender, age
- User segmentation to send targeted communication
- Omnichannel engagement to communicate with the user on their preferred platform
And this is where WebEngage comes in, helping businesses get relevant data and actionable insights to drive successful conversions. Our case studies help you understand just this as we explore the strategies of leading Travel and Hospitality brands.
We also discuss the strategy of leading travel brands, what their playbook consists of, and what we can learn from their experiences. As you flip through the pages of the customer spotlight booklet, you’ll be fascinated to discover how some of our leading travel, adventure, and ride-hailing clients are accelerating their user engagement and retention using WebEngage’s marketing automation platform. And are also driving massive success by delivering one-to-one, highly memorable user experiences.
In this e-book, you will get access to:
- Wego’s strategy to 6.5x growth in user engagement using omnichannel automation
- How Headout achieved a 30% increase in user retention rates with the help of triggered and timely campaigns
- User onboarding and activation strategy of Snapp, leading to 40% uplift in activations