About This Episode
Devam Saxena is the Group CRM Lead at Alshaya, a multinational retail franchise operator headquartered in Kuwait. Devam is a CRM industry veteran currently handling 90+ brands under the Alshaya portfolio. His past experience includes building highly effective marketing strategies for brands like Foodpanda and HCL Technologies.
In this episode, we take a closer look at:
- How GCC consumers engage with B2C brands as compared to Indian consumers?
- How CLTV gets affected by your CRM strategy?
- How user data helps create better brand experiences at scale?
- Which user engagement and retention metrics are important for the GCC region?
- How to create an effective growth and retention strategy on the back of brilliant CRM practices?
Hear out this episode if you’re looking to effectively strategise your CRM and revitalise the engagement flow with the power of intelligent data-backed marketing.