About This Episode
Abhishek leads User Growth at Dunzo; a company backed by Google India. He is an ex-Sokratian who handled the e-commerce team (SOFIE) for scaling early-stage e-commerce business. Abhishek believes that growth can’t be a hack and rather is a continuous experimentation process.
In This Episode…
We speak to Abhishek Patil about his journey as a marketing professional and discuss the nitty-gritty of growth marketing, which includes:
- Exploring specifics of the hyperlocal business’ growth strategy
- Understanding how Dunzo tackles its churn rate
- Diving deep into Dunzo’s customer engagement and retention strategy
- Battling challenges in the hyperlocal industry
- Keeping up with the ever-increasing customer demand-supply chain
This episode is a ‘must-listen’ for all the marketing aspirants, the passionates and the experts looking forward to doubling their business growth!